Practicing orthodontics has meant so much to me because creating a beautiful smile has such a positive impact on my patients' lives. I love to see the changes in my patients' personalities from the time they walk through the door for their very first visit, being apprehensive and afraid to smile, to the day their braces are removed. They are more confident, have increased self-esteem, and cannot wait to show the world their beautiful new smiles.
Education and Experience
- Doctorate of Dental Medicine – University of Pennsylvania
- General Practice Residency – Albert Einstein Medical Center
- Orthodontic Residency – Albert Einstein Medical Center
I am an active member of the teaching staff at Albert Einstein Medical Center's Department of Dental Medicine, where I teach orthodontic practice and theory to graduate orthodontic residents. Through my experience in general dentistry, teaching orthodontics, and love of continuing education, I am able to offer my patients the most modern up-to-date approach to their care.
I have been a Certified Invisalign® Provider for many years and have incorporated this technology in order to give my patients an alternative to fixed, traditional braces. I have also added laser technology to my practice, which allows me to perform many simple orthodontic procedures comfortably and conveniently, and I am certified by the World Clinical Laser Institute in soft tissue surgical and periodontal applications.
- American Board of Orthodontists
- American Association of Orthodontists
- Middle Atlantic Society of Orthodontists
- Pennsylvania Association of Orthodontists
- President of Greater Philadelphia Society of Orthodontists
- American Dental Association
- Pennsylvania Dental Association
- Montgomery/Bucks County Dental Society
- University of Pennsylvania Alumni Association
- American Association of Orthodontists Society of Orthodontic Educators
Outside the Office
I live in Doylestown with my wife Tiffany, my sons William and John Paul, and our pug Winston. My wife is an elementary school teacher and we have lived and worked in Doylestown for over 20 years. I enjoy spending time outdoors skiing, swimming, and I can often be seen riding my bike around the back roads of Doylestown.
American Association of Orthodontists®
On this site, you can learn about orthodontic specialists in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of dental and facial irregularities. The correction of tooth and jaw alignment results in a healthy, attractive smile that’s good for life.